An Ode To Chloé

3 comments

This is just a quick post to express my love for this perfume. Considering how gorgeous this last week has been I have been using this non-stop! 
The perfume I'm talking about is Chloé's Rose Edition perfume that was released last spring which I believe is unfortunately limited edition however it's not impossible to get hold of. 
As the name suggests this is a heavily rose based perfume and is described as having "floral notes of magnolia and lily of the valley and background notes of honeyed amber and cedar wood". To me that means very little - all you need to know is that this smells INCREDIBLE! I am very tempted to buy another bottle as a backup for when this one runs out in case I can't get hold of it.
So all in all if you are looking for a new spring/summer scent or even just a new perfume this will not let you down - unless you hate the smell of roses! Although it is quite expensive (as are all perfumes) I think it is completely worth it. After all, how can you say no to that bright pink bow?
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! It is a great opportunity to appreciate smaller blogs!
    http://alittlebirdietoldmexo.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/liebster-award.html

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore the smell of this, going to ask for it for my birthday, it must be purchased!!

    Nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so lovely, can't wait to wear it again in spring! Thankyou x

      Delete

Thankyou for taking the time to read my blog and comment, I really appreciate every single one and try and reply to all of them!