Triangle Nail Art

Leave a Comment

When it comes to painting nails (even if I do say so myself) I'm pretty good. However when nail art is involved I am not but after watching sototallyvlog's pamper video where she showed herself doing this (video linked below) I had to give it a go! 


The two nail polishes I use were OPI's Stranger Tides and Topshop's Hyperreal.

To create this look...
1. Paint your base colour all over the nail, I used a rose gold colour.
2. When completely dry place the corner of a piece of tape over the area you want the base colour to show through. 
3. Paint your next colour (I used a pale/pastel green) over the rest of the nail.
4. Wait until dry, peel off the tape and....voila!!



Personally I don't really like fussy nail art so this design I love! I also really like the combination of nail varnishes I used. I will definitely be using this throughout spring and summer!

Have you tried something similar to this? Do you have any other simple nail art ideas?

Thankyou for reading!

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to read my blog and comment, I really appreciate every single one and try and reply to all of them!