Collection 2000 Cream Puff's

Leave a Comment
(Left 'Cotton Candy', Right 'Fairy Cake')

These little beauties have been surrounded by a lot of hype in the blogging world and since trying them I now understand why. They are "velvety soft, matt finish, lip creams" that come in a range of four colours.
The colours I have are 'Cotton Candy' a classic pink colour and 'Fairy Cake' a coral. Both are absolutely lovely and really unique. I've never seen anything like this available on the hight street before and for £2.99 they are really worth it! 

(Left 'Cotton Candy', Right 'Fairy Cake', Natural Light)

The formulation is lovely and smooth and doesn't highlight any dry skin on your lips if you apply a balm before. 
The staying power isn't fantastic but for the price you can't complain and although the colour range is limited you really can't fault the choice.
 I intend on getting 'Powder Puff' to mix with 'Cotton Candy' and 'Fairy Cake' to make a lighter shade (I really hope this works) and I think the coral and pink are perfect for spring/summer and I believe these are available from Superdrug and Boots! 

Have you tried these? If so, what do you think of them?

Hope you enjoyed the post! 
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to read my blog and comment, I really appreciate every single one and try and reply to all of them!